IMPORTANT - Please read before booking an event.
1. Persons attending must be 12 years of age or older. Anybody under the age of 18 MUST wear full face protection during game play. Nobody under the age of 18 will be able to use or purchase Pyrotechnics at our games.
2. It is strictly prohibited to be under the influence of alcohol and or drugs during the event. Therefore, please do not partake in alcohol and or drugs either before or during an event as you will be asked to leave for the safety of both yourself and the other event attendees. TeamGreen Airsoft will not be held responsible in any way for accidents arising as a result of the influence of alcohol / drugs either within the venue grounds or outside.
3. Smoking indoors at any of our venues is strictly forbidden by law. Smokers will be made aware of any designated smoking areas at the start of the event.
4. Personal possessions and articles brought to the event remain your own responsibility and TeamGreen Airsoft do not accept liability for damage or loss of such items. Therefore please do not leave anything of value unattended at any time. By taking part you agree to indemnify us TeamGreen Airsoft and the event location / venue against any loss, damage or theft to your personal possessions whilst taking part in any event.
5. By joining TeamGreen Airsoft at an event, you agree to act in a sensible and civilized manner at all times and to abide by the directions and instructions given by the game Marshall's at each event. Please take care whilst at a location, as you will be held personally responsible for any damage caused by yourself as a result from not adhering to given instructions / directions;
TeamGreen Airsoft will accept no responsibility for damage caused by you. We understand that minor scuffs may occur to the rented equipment / guns, however any significant damage / breakages caused by willful neglect on your part will be chargeable.
6. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that you arrive at the location on time. Anybody who arrives late and misses the safety briefing WILL NOT be allowed to participate in any game play until a safety briefing can be given.
7. Our events are occasionally filmed, and we may use audio recording and photographic equipment. By attending events you are agreeing that your image may be used in a non-defamatory manner on the TeamGreen Airsoft website and other social media sites.
8. Most of our games do require a certain amount of general fitness. If you have a disability / limited ability please contact
TeamGreen Airsoft prior to any booking, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
9. Ticket price does not include accommodation or travel in any form to or from the event location. It is YOUR responsibility to make your own way to the event and arrive on time. On some events we may offer free overnight camping, however you will need to bring your own tent and other equipment.
Occasionally, events may be cancelled or postponed by TeamGreen Airsoft for reasons beyond our control. Should this happen, TeamGreen Airsoft will firstly offer you a transfer to another event. Should you not be able to attend the re scheduled event then we will offer a full refund of the booking amount.
Cancellation by YOU
If you are unable to attend an event for any reason, you must contact us on the following number
Tony Green - 07498 915092
non-attendance. In these circumstances if the event goes ahead with TeamGreen Airsoft and the TeamGreen Airsoft team are able to attend / run the event then unfortunately this will be classed as a cancellation on your part, whereby no refunds will be given.
Any cancellations on your part will result in no refund being given. We will accept name changes should a friend or colleague be able to attend in your place. You must advise us of any required name change a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of an event.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by
TeamGreen Airsoft may alter these terms and conditions at any given time and without prior notification.
At www.teamgreenairsoft.co.uk your privacy is our priority. We are committed to protecting your privacy at all times, in all situations. The information we collect about you when you become a member or during booking is used to process your orders and to provide a more personalized experience on our site.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
TeamGreen Airsoft may ask you to fill out a form that requests your name, address and e-mail address as well as some demographic information such as gender and date of birth www.teamgreenairsoft.co.uk will NOT share data with 3rd parties. Your name and address information is used solely to process orders. We may from time to time send you details of special offers / promotions, however you will be given the option to opt out of any such mailings
Cookies are pieces of information that your browser stores on your computer's hard drive which identify you when you enter. The ability to select samples on our site is not cookie-driven. We may use session cookies to provide a seamless experience on the site and to combine with our log files so that we can understand our site traffic and analyze our demographic information in aggregate form. If you have set your browser to reject cookies, our site will not identify you when you enter and you will need to manually type in your ID and password.
Your Feedback is Always Welcome
Tickets to all events are normally sent out by e-mail within 48 hours of booking , and will be sent to the e mail address used when booking. Should you not receive a ticket after 48 hours then please contact us.
Booking confirmations are sent out automatically once your order is processed